Subject: WTSA-24, Invitation by India: Ministerial Meeting in Gwalior on 13 October 2024
From: "Protocol Service, ITU" <[email-masked]>
To: "Protocol Service, ITU" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2024 21:57:13 +0300

Dear Madam/Sir,

We are pleased to share the attached invitation letter from H.E. Mr
Jyotiraditya M. Scindia, Minister of Communications and Development of the
North Eastern Region, Government of India.

This letter is addressed to the Ministers of Telecommunications, Digital,
and ICT of ITU Member States, inviting them to a ministerial meeting
scheduled for 13 October 2024 in Gwalior. The meeting is organized prior
to the GSS-24 and WTSA-24 events.

For further information and to confirm your Minister's participation,
please contact Mr Shashi Kumar, Director (IR-IV), via [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

Yours faithfully,

Florent

Florent COMMENOZ (Mr)

Protocol Officer

ITU, Place des Nations
CH1211 Geneva, Switzerland 

Tel: +41 22 730 5886 
 <http://www.itu.int/> www.itu.int